28 January 2010

o50. Who's your style icon?

This is my first time blogging about well, style and/or fashion, so yes I'm quite tongue tied now. :& Okay here goes. :P

For me, I've never liked blazers, jumpsuits, anything leather/faux skin, but since the beginning of last year I was really into mmm, the edgy and more in-your-face kind of style haha :S I've been trying to give my wardrobe a makeover, and am still in the process (Aren't we all? :P) haha. Last month, I bought 6 high waisted skirts in two weeks. There are only a few things a girl can't control, but shopping is most certainly one of them! Can I get an 'Amen'? :P


 

MIROSLAVA DUMA
I don't know much about her, but as I've gathered, she's Russia's It Girl now :)
Apparently, she's the editor of Russia's Harper Bazaar? Some say Australia, but she doesn't look Australian to me, so I doubt that haha :)

 
I love this top and her hippie headband.
(I will never pull off the hippie headband look. I guess you just need that face, and unfortunately, I do not have it D: But how gorgeous are people with hippiebands?! So effortless & chic.)


 
This is so edgy, without showing off much skin. I love the silent elegance about this :)


I'm pretty sure this little tote is Chanel, because I loooove Chanel's vintage collection. Mmm :)

 
HOW EFFORTLESS DOES SHE LOOK?!
I really don't know whether to hate or love her :\ I love this hoodie, and how she styled it in such a way that it looks fresh from the runway.


I am in love with too many outfits of hers, but I HAVE TO SAY, that this is my absolute favourite, hands down :) I love this Hermes tote, and how she paired up a Missoni semi-trenchcoat-looking top with just plain solid stockings. I love this whole look :)

Damn, I just reread my whole post, and I've used the word 'love' nine times. No, I am not suffering from a limited range of vocabulary. She is definitely my style icon, for now at least :)
I know I seem obsessed, but it's perfectly acceptable (hahanot) in this case lollol. Especially when she's only 25, but has gained excess as a regular at fashion weeks held all over the world. And tell me, does she not rock the frontal fringe?! Not many people can pull that off, I'll give you that.



No comments:

Post a Comment