08 February 2010

o55. Be Mine :D

Valentine's Day! Ran out of ideas because just the thought of your super awesome boyfriend/girlfriend drives you wild and makes you lose all your rational thoughts? Not to fret, readers! [ Omg I sound like some badly made commercial :( ]
I've always loved valentine's day, I don't know why. Some people may find it aggravating to be single and seeing everyone else receiving flowers, but I personally find it therapeutic in a way hahaha. In what sense, I do not know :\ In high school, I used to make a vday card for everyone in my class! Yes, Valentine's Day is also a day to remember your friends. Why not, I say! :D
It's my first Valentine's together with a significant one this year, and yeah we'll see on the day itself teehee :) Here are some very very adorable & pretty things to give you readers some eye candy & happy thoughts! :D



 
How cute are these?!
So difficult to make though. You can get the recipe here :)
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE TELL ME IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING MAKING THEM, WHOEVER YOU ARE! :)

  
Simple simple stuff :)

  
See? Romantic gestures like that :)
Of course, this would work better if you're in front of him duh :P

  
Does anyone know where to get brown paper bags? :(
PLEASE TELL ME I BEG YOU.

Random cards with a funny play with words :)
Be creative!

  
Classic.

  
Haha.

  
How about just sending him your heart? ;) Haha I like this idea. Cough+hint.

  
I LOLed at this. So cute.

 
Hee :D

As a pre-Valentine's Day present, WeiSern gave me a brand new cordless phone :D
Yes, we do talk on the phone pretty often, every night. And both our phone bills had been crazy high for so many months. So my very ingenious boyfriend decided to buy me a cordless phone. Haha can you believe that I've never owned a cordless before?! I know, I am medieval. So sad :(
But I have the most thoughtful boyfriend so yay to that! :)
Belle : "OMG you two are so diabetically sweet! :]]] And since when are there pre-valentine presents?! Lucky cow." :P



I am so cheesy, I know :P I love things like that okay! HAHAHA :(
I love you, sweets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment