15 February 2009

oo1. Take Off.


It has been forever, I know :D Have been super super super busy, but getting used to the frenzy *grin*
Random updates first:
1. Happy Valentine's! Will update about this later *winkwink* ;)

2. Oh, what I've been busy with. Aha; am now working in Dad's dental clinic, Penang Dental Surgery, as a helper in the lab :D All I do is sterilize equipments and tiny jobs, but as I always say; it's the tiny details that matter. It's totally the behind-the-scenes job, but it's the foundation of the clinic, y'know what I mean? What would the dentists do if they don't have any equipments to use, huh? ;) HAHA okay sounding so defensive right there :P I even met Nicholas at the clinic! Haha we go waaaay back ;) Haven't seen him in.. almost 6 years, no joke. Changed so much and he left for Perth already! Which brings me to #3..

3. Eldest sister, PeiWen, is leaving to Perth on Monday. Time passed so fast, and I didn't even see it coming. Ask me 2 months ago if I'd miss her, and without a beat I'd reply no. Harhar :P But seriously, these 2 months have been just a time of bonding and y'know *fingers entwined* 'sisterhood' :O Haha cheesy -.- But she's so much fun to be with and I will definitely miss her. Definitely.

4. What I'm busy with also is going out. Spending quality time with people who are really building me up. Things I did - Going around town like tourists, visiting another country (which I have yet to update), sleepovers and spending quality time with my girls, random trips with WeiSern; NOT to malls - pet shops, furniture stores, The Chocolate Boutique, Penang Hill, etc., baking more than 200 cupcakes - baked and wrapped 72 cupcakes for Christmas! ;), lotsa shopping, icecream trip with Kath & QL @ Queens, etc.

5. This is a subnote from #2! Why am I working, you ask? Because I'm trying to save up money for my Sabah mission trip in March! Woots, so excited about it. A team of us are going to Sabah and into the super deep orang asli villages and just reach out to them and teach them certain everyday things, and basically just cheer them up and teach them more about God. It's so super exciting! *squeals* haha. Really looking forward to it because it's gonna be a time of helping others and also restructuring my faith and strength in God.

6. I didn't go to London. Yes, I was supposed to join Dad there 2 weeks ago, but finally didn't think it was a good idea cos the weather is hell. Worst snow storm the Londoners have ever experienced in 18 years, so really, I can't imagine how insane it was. But Dad didn't watch Mamma Mia! the musical there, so at least he doesn't get to rub it in my face now. Nyahaha.

7. I really miss my retards. Belle, Jan, Carol, Mon :D These girls mean the world to me, and I haven't seen them in forever. But will be seeing them next week, so I've gotta start compiling a list of what to tell them because we always forget :P :P :P HAHA. Jan, hope you're doing fabulous and rocking US with your endless energy ;)

8. I'm not studying YET. MOST probably enrolling into A Levels course in March at KDU just one week after my mission trip! Also, SPM results have been on my mind lately. I don't know why, considering it's still one whole month away before the results are out. I kept saying I'll be contented with whatever I get, but come to think about it, it will be a major bummer if I don't get 10A's and above. Maybe it's because of the scholarship I'm going to get from KDU IF I do get 10A's +, but really. I want those A's so badly.


I'm gonna get some sleep! It's been a long day. Had a late night yesterday @ Zach & Jon's house, and gave EiLeen & Wihandro a midnight tour of the new house, and slept laaate. Woke up and lazed around the house with XiaoWen & Allan, got quick lunch from McD, and went home to cut up about 80 sandwiches for tonight; thanks to Mom, XW, Allan & WeiSern for helping. Imagine 5 people making sandwiches, haha boys are hopeless :P :P :P

Have been typing so much! :O Might be boring, but I'm gonna come up with more pictures! Haha haven't been taking much pictures :( Just enjoying the moments, hee :]

PS/ Haven't installed a cbox! Just leave a comment if you have anything to say, haha :]

6 comments:

  1. OOH! First commenter :D I feel so special *beams moronically*

    WE MISS YOU TOO POOPY. DRIVE YOUR ASS DOWN TO US NOW! ): Lol

    Born to stand out huh? Very modest of you Kai! See you haven't changed one bit! :P :P

    Can't wait to see you again! We can talk nonsense like the good ol' times :D Hoorah! And talk about this Sabah mission! Fuyoh woman. We're proud of you!!

    LOTSA COTTON CANDY LOVE,
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello retard! Hah Nice seeing you blogging again. Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAI WEN!!!! I ♥ your banner =) You 'CSS'ed this yourself? The layout is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MONICA MY AWESOME AIRBANGER RETARD; HAHAHA I SO WOULD IF I COULD DRIVE! HAHA PROCRASTINATION. I KNOW. KILL ME :D Hahahah "this Sabah mission" HAHAHA SO CUTE. OMG I MISS YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU XOXOXOOXOXOXOOX :D

    JOELDOINKRETARDEE; I know, you've been telling me so many times about updating :P Haha everyone here misses you dude! :(

    SARAH; Haha yes i did! Spent so much time on Photoshop, mainly. It's nothing much, but I still can't figure out the CSS stuff in my cbox, so yeah. HELP MEEEEE, GENIUS! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oi mangkuk.
    how long d i havent seen or talk to you, you freak.

    sheesh.
    and i thought we were table buddys!
    well. we WERE table buddys. but still!!

    anyway.
    heheh. what happened to your canggih2 blog stuff?!
    aiyah. why am i complaining?! i bet coming soon nanti, sure your blog will canggih-irize one right?
    tsk. kai. always the overachiever.

    oh yeah. btw.
    your sayang, david archuleta will be Mcfly's guest singer during their up close and this time it's personal tour.

    *cue kai's excoted squeals here*
    yup. just to let you know lahhhhhhhhhhhhh..

    *rubs kai's head*

    adios amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG DUDE. THAT COMMENT MADE ME SMILE LIKE.. A.. WHATEVERBEINGWHOSMILESCREEPILYTOHERSELFMOST. Hah, so uncreative :P Lol.

    EH! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CANGGIH2 BLOG STUFF?!" HAHAHHAHA SO VERY OFFENDED, MY FRIEND :P :P

    OMGOMGOMG TALKING ABOUT MCFLY KAN, THERE'S THIS AWESOME MAGAZINE IN A RESTAURANT IN GURNEY (CAN'T TELL YOU WHICH, I NEED TO BRING YOU THERE AND READ IT TOGETHER! HAHAHHAHA :D) WITH LIKE A SUPER AWESOME INTERVIEW WITH MCFLYYYY! HAHAHHA THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT SOME PRETTY COUGHNAUGHTYCOUGH STUFF (KNOWING MCFLY), BUT IT'S FUNNY, SO YEAH :P

    *RUBS SARAH'S HEAD*
    *SARAH FREEZES WITH A SUPERWEIRD EXPRESSION ON HER FACE "DOOOOOODE?!?! WHADAHELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, MAN?!"*

    HAHA MISS THOSE TIMES :P

    ReplyDelete