05 March 2010

o57. Gong xi :)

You're gonna hate me for being so slow in my updates! I've posted some of these pictures up on Facebook about two weeks back, so yeah 0:) Way to be current and relevant, Kai. Blogging about CNY AFTER (two weeks of) CNY. Awesome :)
CNY was a big.. whirl for me, as we had plans for lunch AND dinner practically everyday for the first week. I didn't do much on the second, as college break was only one week :) I think I'm gonna split the CNY post into two parts, because I have I think 2348094177 A LOT of pictures for the first week itself.


 CNY Dinner with Auntie Cynthia :)

 
Great first picture! HAHA :P

  
Pei, my Australian cousin :)

  
XiaoWen looks so, idk, kinky HAHAHAHA :P
I look like a giant in comparison :(

  
Australian aunt ♥

CNY Lunch @ CRC with Auntie Janet + family :)

  
 Crap, I suddenly forgot what this is called.
*checks Facebook*
YEE SANG! :D
"Yee sang? Yee sang what? What song?" HAHAHAHA :P

  
LOUUUU :D

  
Daniel, Paul & Peter.
Cousins :)

  
NiWen looking all.. blissful :P

  
Abalone + mushrooms + oysters + sea cucumbers
= EVIL D:

  
This is so sad :(
I only ate the crackers cos I'm a sucker for (deep) fried stuff :P

 
As you can see from many of my pictures, NiWen likes posing beside people who are actually helping / doing something productive :P

  
I'm glowing :O

  
Tell me you love my skirt 0:)

  
Cutting up vegetables. So not domestically challenged! 0:)

  
NiWen & I helped set the table & cut veggies :D

  
Our steamboat! :)

  
Why do they look so fake poised? Lol :P

  
Fireworks. Super irritating especially when you can hear it but can't see it >:(

  

  
Nunchucks! He's really good with it. I was surprised.

  
THIS IS SO CUTE. IT MAKES ME SMILE EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THIS PICTURE.

REUNION DINNER @ KULIM :)

I enjoy going back to Kulim. The food alone is enough to drive me there! So gooood :D

XiaoWen + Allan
:)


The really cool collage app on XiaoWen's phone :D

  
 Cabbage bed! First time seeing it. How cool is this?
"Oh, I'm running low on some tomatoes." *goes outside & cut some off*
So rad! 8-)

  

  
My dad's cool like that :)

  

  
 Kids :)

 
This is my grandmother's brother! He is so cool :D
He has the best English I've ever heard from a 60 year old. Super fluent :)


Post II for CNY coming up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment